CIDCO MKCL Jobs Vacancies Notification Recruitment 2012 City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd. [CIDCO]
official website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
Online Application Form For Total 61 Various Posts Recruitment Apply now Last date 17 Nov 2012
CIDCO Ltd. invites Online Applications from dynamic, talented and professional persons various position in the organization
Post Code Post Name Pay Scale
01 Transportation Engineer Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600
02 Assistant Transportation Engineer Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
03 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
04 Accounts Officer Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600
05 Assistant Accounts Officer Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
06 Accountant Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs. 4400
07 Development Officer (General) Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600
Post Code Post Name Pay Scale
08 Assistant Development Officer (General) Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
09 Field Officer (General) Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs. 4400
10 Higher Grade Stenographer Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs. 4400
11 Horticulture Supervisor Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs. 4400
12 Horticulture Assistant Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
13 Assistant Survey Officer Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
14 Surveyor Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400
15 Assistant Security Officer Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs. 4300
16 Lower Grade Steno Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs. 4300
17 Driver Operator (Fire) Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400
18 Clerk-Typist Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
19 Accounts Clerk Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400
How to apply Apply online application form. Please follow the below step
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website http://cidco.mkcl.org No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Read the Advertisement carefully.
3. Check the eligibility of post given in advertisement for which you are applying.
4. While filling online application, please keep on hand all necessary documents. You will also require scanned images of your latest passport size photograph and signature to be uploaded while filling the online application form.
5. Click on “Apply Online” link to start filling online application form.
6. Please Fill the application in English
7. Select the post you want to apply. One by one select correct options (Yes/No) for the questions on the screen. Software will check your primary eligibility based upon your responses.
8. If you are primarily eligible for selected post then proceed and select division wise post to be applied. Fill the required details asked in the online application form.
9. After filling required information, system will generate login ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS. (Please enter correct mobile number to get login ID and password by SMS). This Login ID is also your form number.
10. Take a print out of Login details and Challan by clicking on “Print My Login Challan details” button.
11. Applicant should visit nearest SBI bank on next working day along with duly filled challan and pay application fee along with bank charges in cash as printed on the challan. Bank will accept application fee and give acknowledgement on applicant copy of the challan.
12. Please pay applicable fee before last date mentioned in the advertisement. Fees once paid are non-refundable & non transferable.
13. After making payment of fees in SBI, it takes one working day for the reconciliation of fee paid by you. Login again on the website, click on “Fill Application Form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form on the NEXT working day. Applicant must fill following information in the form.
• Personal Information.
• Reservation Details.
• Qualification Details.
• Upload scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
• Experience Details.
• Other Essential Information.
Without filling above information your form will not be complete. Fill the above information in online application form, approve the information filled in the form and take printout of the form for your reference.
You do NOT have to send the printout of application form to CIDCO or MKCL.
Your application process is now complete. Please check the website for regular updates. Admit card for written examination shall be available in your login as well as on the website before the examination date. There will not be any written communication before the examination.
Website Link Open (‘Apply Online’ link)
From 20.10.2012 To 15.11.2012
Payment of fees at SBI Branches
From 20.10.2012 To 16.11.2012
Online form submission
From 21.10.2012 To 17.11.2012
Tentative Date of Online Test